Koehl offers a variety of bucket elevator options from the industry’s best manufacturers. With features that keep your system running smoothly and are easy to maintain, our product of choice is GSI.
• Durable bucket elevator construction with continuously welded structural angle iron flanges
• Unique bolted double tie angles to ensure rigid and square trunking
• Bucket elevator heads built to provide years of reliable service
• Head construction features a 2-piece design to allow for interior accessibility.
• Full-radius contoured head minimizes wear and improves material flow
• Multiple liner options ensure your machine is designed specifically to your conditions
• A structural iron frame provides solid construction through the boot
• Stiffeners and frames have powder coated finishes for maximum corrosion resistance
• Externally mounted pillow block bearings offer easy access cleanout doors
• Choose galvanized or powder coated steel to stand up to the elements and provide you with years of service with superior visual appearance
• X-Series platforms provide more platform space around the drive and motor for easy servicing. Designed to meet OSHA specifications. X-Series platforms are available for 16”-36” bucket elevators
• Add a jim boom with a heavy-duty bolt-on design for a cost effective solution to maintenance needs. Available for single row bucket elevators in ½, 1, or 2 ton models.